I started the disassembly of the
I want to edit favicon.ico so I have a custom icon in IE and other supported browsers.
I have edited them before but can’t remember whem or how. Initially Windows Paint was opened when I opened the file but that is not much of an editor so I went looking for something better.
Starting here: http://frankieloscavio.blogspot.com/2007/10/ico-files-and-how-they-work-using-best.html I looked at: http://www.axialis.com/iconworkshop/ and http://www.rw-designer.com/3D_icon_editor.php. I will try to decide which of these to use as they both seem more than what I need.
I also looked at http://www.telegraphics.com.au/svn/icoformat/trunk/dist/README.html which is free and probably does all I need.
In an effort to keep computers from killing me with taking all my time and not providing significant physical activity, I have decided to spend some time working on and operating old cars. Since currently all my cars are over 12 years old, that covers them all. I will have articles and photos here. I will also keep some major milestone posts at:
I purchased this Ranchero in August of 2010 intending to have something to work on but…
It was so much fun to drive and it looked so good already, I decided to look for something else to work on.
In March of 2011 I purchased this 1957 Ranchero to restore. I will be updating this post with original photos as well as current. I will create new posts with the restoration progress as it comes along.
This Ranchero is mostly original and in good shape with the following exceptions:
- The floor pans are rusted to the point of non-existance. This has caused the body to sag slightly and there is nothing to bolt the seat to.
- There is some rust in the bed and tail-gate. Some of the bed will need to be repaired/fabricated but it is mostly in tact.
- The original 292 V8 runs but is tied to a 3 on the floor manual transmission. It came originally with a collum shifted automatic so I am looking for a transmission.
- The steering wheel is not original but I obtained a 1957 wheel from the seller.
- This site will be for members only.
- It will have 3 levels of security.
- members to view and make comments
- Trusted members can create posts
- Me only can see private posts.
- Plugins needed
- Absolute Privacy – Only logged in users can see this site
- Email Encoder – don’t allow the possibility of email addresses to be scimmed
- Private Post – Don’t know which yet but some of my blogs will be of a private nature revealing facts about some people that may want to preserve thier reputations.
- RPX – Allow users to register and login with Facebook, Google, AOL, etc.
- Not needed
- SEO – Not a public site. Not letting search engines index or view anyway
Thought she looked like Jenny Dodez